[Sca-cooks] Offer of Laurel

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:27:21 PDT 2012

Well, since no one else has posted yet....  and I sincerely apologize if I am stepping on any toes... but I thought good news should be shared...

THLady Theresa Yolanda Cabeza de Vaca was offered admittance into the Order of the Laurel at Outlands Heralds and Scribes this weekend.

A cook and teacher of some great note, she will give Their Majesties of the Outlands her answer at Known World Cooks and Bards Collegium.

Some of you not-local folks may have seen her teaching and her kitchen at many events, including Pennsic, Estrella and Battlemoor.

Congratulations to Her Ladyship.

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts
Admissions Advisor
University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."
W. B. Yeats
"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."
Nadia G.