[Sca-cooks] Another chain mail cooks product

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:43:14 PDT 2012

Did anyone see the article in a recent issue of "Cook's" magazine for a chain mail pot scrubber for cleaning your cast iron?  A 4"x4" square of stainless mail for $29.95. Yikes!  I'm thinking some of our local armorers could make money on the side supplying a vendor at a craft fair.
http://www.knappmade.co/cm_scrubber/order.html

I found a historical example in this photo on Shorpy - you may have to enlarge the image to see it - it's hanging on the back wall.
http://www.shorpy.com/node/9935?size=_original

Talana