[Sca-cooks] roasted potatoes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 30 21:49:53 PST 2013

Chimene commented:
<<< ROAST POTATOES under the bird. No mashed, no gravy -- who needs it when the potato chunks have stewed in fresh juice and stock for the whole 3-4 hours!!! Practically our favorite thing of the whole meal! >>>

Ohhh. That does sound nice and easy. Do you put the potatoes under the bird whole or cut up? Peeled or not?

Unfortunately, I'm not usually the one cooking the turkey for family get-togethers these days. But maybe I should suggest…

Or, I wonder if you could cook potatoes under a duck. . .

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris