[Sca-cooks] Queens Tea

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jan 27 17:57:10 PST 2013

Depends on large part--
how many,
setting (how rustic or facilities are available? Do you provide and transport everything from linens to tables plus the food?),
anticipated schedule (late in afternoon or lunchtime?)
budget (who pays?),
distance to transport everything,
royal preferences?
weather during that time of year and what happens if it rains?

Once you know those things, then you can talk about the menu.

Johnnae