[Sca-cooks] Officially serving modern food at SCA events

Sayyeda al-Kaslaania samia at idlelion.net
Wed Jan 30 16:56:10 PST 2013

I'm disappointed in the creation of a dichotomy in these statements--
those of us who consume alcohol are not out to be blind drunkards at
events. I enjoy events where I can enjoy wine with dinner. It is part of
the fun I have with friends that I get to see when I travel. This is
especially true where many folks bring their home made goods. Please
don't vilify us for wanting an experience you don't want.

Sayyeda al-Kaslaania