[Sca-cooks] OT: Off topic but important

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 31 06:33:37 PST 2013

Ana wrote, "Sorry I should add "I am now living in Uruguay, the most
southern country of South America" :) I moved last year from the extrem
North (Sweden, where I lived for 34 years) to the extrem South :)

Uhhhh... Argentina is farther south than Uruguay.  Chile has land that
is either slightly farther south than Argentina or equal to it depending
on whether you count islands
(https://maps.google.com/maps?q=tierra+del+fuego+map&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0xbc4c22cfd9432921:0x80ee54358cf0d88d,Tierra+del+Fuego+Province,+Argentina&gl=us&ei=M4AKUZXkGvKD0QHb3oCADQ&ved=0CDEQ8gEwAA).
  And, the southernmost city in South America is Ushuaia in Argentina

I've been fortunate to visit Argentina twice.  Lovely place!  The cups
of hot chocolate are unbelievably delicious!

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com