[Sca-cooks] Russian sources

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 21:27:25 PST 2013

Aldyth asked:
<<< I am in the process of finding all things Russian espicially foodwise (Or
therabouts) for our April Yummier event.  I came across an article from
Lisa Kies on strangelove.net.  It also lists the name of Kieser in the page
look up.  Copyright 2007-8 updated July 4 2008.  Lots of fun stuff
there. Is this a good source?  I am familiar with the chronicle of
Novgarod, and The Domostroi.  Many sources are in Russian.  Ideas? >>>

Perhaps these Florilegium files might be useful:
In the CULTURES section:
Rus-Handbook-art (97K) 9/ 2/99 Rus' Handbook from the Eoforwic Novogrod
event AS 24. Edited by Nicolaa de Bracton

Russia-bib (8K) 7/20/94 Bibliography on Russian history.

Russia-msg (78K) 12/19/09 Russian and Kievian Culture and language.

In the FOOD-BY-REGION section:
fd-Russia-msg (94K) 1/19/08 Russian food. Russian cookbooks.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris