[Sca-cooks] Off topic but important

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:06:14 PST 2013

Sorry I should add "I am now living in Uruguay, the most southern country
of South America" :) I moved last year from the extrem North (Sweden, where
I lived for 34 years) to the extrem South :)
Ana

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Laura C. Minnick <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> You can get it most easily in the laundry soap aisle- "20 Mule Team"
> laundry borax. Kills ants, your cats won't eat it.
>
> Liutgard
>

> On 1/30/2013 9:22 PM, Saint Phlip wrote:
>
>> Boric Acid is usually found in hardware or feed stores. Sometimes you
>> can find it for sale as an insecticide- that's one place we got it
>> when we wanted to use it as a flux. If you go to a decent hardware
>> store, though, they can find you some.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Ana Valdés <agora158 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks a lot! How do I buy boric acid? In the pharmacy or in a store? Do
>>> you know if it's some label on it?
>>> Ana
>>>
>>> Skickat från min iPhone
>>>
>>> 31 jan 2013 kl. 02:07 skrev Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com>:
>>>
>>>  If you put all your spices etc in the freezer for a few days, it will

> --
> "It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
> abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at:
> http://slugcrossings.blogspot.**com/ <http://slugcrossings.blogspot.com/>

http://writings-escrituras.tumblr.com/
http://maraya.tumblr.com/
http://www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci