[Sca-cooks] Medieval thinking

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Nov 27 20:12:23 PST 2013

But I concentrate on the period after print comes into play (all the better to collect
actual cookery books) and late Elizabethan is my preference for time period….
I don't much subscribe to  humoral theory.

The Concordance is of course 13th-15th centuries so I can say I have done my research
in terms of medieval recipes, but I much prefer working with printed texts.

Johnnae