[Sca-cooks] Cooks Challenge

kathryn gordon gordonattekathy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 14:24:35 PDT 2013

I have ben posting this for several months  it is on the kingdoms event web
site the last time people were commenting on first thought were of a big
hairy viking  the event is Axeman IX, Skorragardr (Shawnee, OK) November
8-10, 2013 their third annual Cooking Symposium

We have decided to use a local area primitive site for Axeman this year.
The site is absolutely beautiful with a lot of trees, shadeed areas for
camping, fire rings with a lot of deadfall from trees for fires, a huge
area for a bardic bonfire, open areas for the events, and even a field
large enough for siege weapons. The site is 45 minutes from Shawnee off of
Highway 48. This highway intersects with the turnpike outside of Tulsa,
connects with highway 51 at Stillwater, and connects with I-40 north of
Shawnee. (This will be tent camping or rv's only there are no cabins.)