[Sca-cooks] Cooks Challenge

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Sep 4 16:52:53 PDT 2013

Kathryn,

The only things that I find on the Kingdom website, the Skorragardr website,
and the Namron website are the dates and out of date information; no event,
site or symposium information appears to be present.  If I can't find it, I
doubt anyone from outside the area can.

The Cook's List is international and changes in membership are fairly
common.  Whenever you put out a call for assistance or publish the existence
of an event, location, date and what you need should be included.  I would
recommend that anyone publishing a call for assistance or an event
announcement, post the information early and update the post monthly.  That
will notify new members and remind the old ones.

Bear