[Sca-cooks] MidWinter Feast

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Sep 8 08:02:01 PDT 2013

Sounds interesting.

Do you have an idea of for how many people? How many servings?

And travel on the Silk Road… what time periods are up for consideration and what cultures or countries?
Or can one move from ancient to 16th century and back to ancient?

Are you going to allow duplication of places because some areas offer more recipes?

Johnnae