[Sca-cooks] 'Food and Identity' in the USA

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Apr 7 14:45:10 PDT 2014

Flandrin and Montanari, Food: A Culinary History, has information on how
American foodstuffs changed Europe and the rise of regional cuisines.  The
Cambridge World History of Food Vol. II has a nice section on North America
from 1492 to the Present.  And you can also dig into some of the older stuff
like Toussaint-Samat and Tannehill.

Bear