[Sca-cooks] Sent Sovi Translation

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 13 11:52:47 PDT 2014

Suey wrote:
> So now I understand that you are saying Santanach wrote the book based on Volgelzang?s translation.
> Where does Volgelzang's Catalan text come from?

You are still confused. That is not at all what i said. What i said was:

Joan Santanach translated the Catalan manuscript into Spanish. He worked with the Catalan text.

Vogelzang merely translated Santanach into English.

You continue to blame Vogelzang for what SANTANACH did. Forget about Vogelzang. If you want to know Santanach's reasoning for his translation of Sent Sovi, perhaps you should look for the publication of his work in Spanish.

Urtatim