[Sca-cooks] Verjuice availability

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Thu Feb 20 10:13:31 PST 2014

Paterson/Clifton -- Nouri Brothers Shopping Center sells the stuff (in
back, toward the frozen foods), as do a number of other markets in the
area. I can't recall whether I've seen it at the main Corrado's. The
brand that I've seen around us is Sadaf. There's a Middle Eastern
grocery next to the 46 Farmer's Market in Totowa, and I'm pretty sure
I've seen it there as well.

-- Galefridus