[Sca-cooks] Some very modern-sounding warnings about some very old food

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 23:03:55 PST 2014

Exactly what she says. From a modern nutritional point of view, which is
the focus of her entire paper. But nowhere does she imply that people of the
time were aware of these things; in fact it seems pretty clear in many
cases  that they did not.

I'm not writing an academic paper. Typically I link to my sources, but not
always. Still, if anyone wants to know a specific source for a text I use,
they're welcome to ask.

Politely.

Jim  Chevallier
 (http://www.chezjim.com/) www.chezjim.com

Les Leftovers: sort of a food history  blog
leslefts.blogspot.com

In a message dated 2/10/2014 6:37:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,