[Sca-cooks] Pompei poor eating giraffes??

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 03:42:36 PST 2014

Very intelligent supposition
Ana

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM, aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/2/2014 8:10 PM, Ana Valdés wrote:
>
>> http://www.archaeology.org/news/1688-pompeii-porta-
>> stabia-hospitality-businesses
>>
>> Ana
>>
>>  I just spotted that and commented in my uncaffeinated way that I would
> be willing to bet that it was a result of the beast dying in transit and
> being sold off to defray the costs [because I cant see the beast importer
> hauling a dead critter up to Rome to feed to the other critters.] I could
> see some guy buying the leg with an eye towards reselling it in chunks to
> neighbors.
>
> Although, I suppose the whole leg could have ended up as the guys 6 month
> supply of lucanian sausage instead of a Saturnalia feast for family and
> friends, or being resold.

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci