[Sca-cooks] Pompei poor eating giraffes??

aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:43:36 PST 2014

On 1/3/2014 6:42 AM, Ana Valdés wrote:
> Very intelligent supposition
> Ana

Thanks - it simply is the easiest explanation. It combines the commerce
in animals dealing with the transit death and dealing with dead critter
disposal.

It isn't like someone is deliberately going to go I want giraffe today,
it is some person going I have a dead giraffe, how can I profit off of
it. And someone else going Holy crap, I have 20 kilos of leg, I need to
make sausage/Hey, I got this leg, want to go in on it with me?

Too frequently it seems that people make too big a deal about how odd
something is, why did it happen without stepping back to look at the big
picture. It really isn't rocket science, people are the same now as they
were 2000 years ago. We have bought huge lumps of cow and split the
results with friends, so some guy 2000 years ago could have done the same.