[Sca-cooks] 2013 Happy Holidays and Santa Stuff

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Fri Jan 10 14:13:01 PST 2014

Oh, sacrilege! Our family is all about the gravy. You cook the turkey
because you need the pan for making gravy. We have mashed potatoes and
dressing to put the gravy on, since it's really rather rude to just drink
it straigt out of the gravy boat...

Mirhaxa  ;)
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013, Patricia Dunham wrote:
> ROAST POTATOES under the bird. No mashed, no gravy -- who needs it when the
potato chunks have stewed in fresh juice and stock for the whole 3-4 hours!!!
Practically our favorite thing of the whole meal!