[Sca-cooks] Lobster in Period

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 20:01:07 PST 2014

Just checked. Both volumes are available in used editions at Amazon.
Or you could check with your library and see if they are available locally or can be interlibrary loaned.

"The new edition provides detailed scientific descriptions of over 100 species,
complemented by accounts of how the various fish, crustaceans, and mollusks are used in the cuisines of the North Atlantic region."

Johnnae