[Sca-cooks] Cut-Off Date for Cookery Books?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 21:31:33 PST 2014

Johnnae,

I was mostly replying to your statement about wanting recipes other than
those in Alessio, which I assumed reflected a general desire of SCA
confectioners. I'll make this an open question to you and to Dame Alys
Katherine and to Lady Jane Doe (and her brother Lord John): would 16th c.
Spanish recipes for sweets be helpful, and if so, which sorts would you
most wish for?

Brighid ni Chiarain