[Sca-cooks] Confections was Cut-Off Date for Cookery Books?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 05:05:53 PST 2014

If you are offering and since you are an expert with Spanish materials---

Actually recipes from the  "Regalo de la vida humana" (Gift of human life)
would be very welcome. You remarked not too long ago that it contained
preserves and confections.

I like candy recipes myself. Oh and recipes for sweet baked items. Not so much for making fruit preserves.

I'll let others chime in.

Johnnae