[Sca-cooks] Blackened Bowl

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:39:45 PDT 2014

Here is what I have in the Florilegium that might be of use. These are all in the FOOD-UTENSILS section.
Clng-Cly-Pots-art (11K) 3/14/14 "Cleaning Earthenware and Stone Pots" by Magister Galefridus Peregrinus.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/Clng-Cly-Pots-art.html

potry-utn-care-msg (6K) 8/18/09 Care of pottery cooking utensils.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/potry-utn-care-msg.html

pottery-cookng-msg(22K) 1/29/08 Cooking in clay pots. Do and don'ts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/pottery-cookng-msg.html

There is also this file, but I think this would only be of last resort in this case. Perhaps of interest, though.
breakng-t-pot-msg (28K) 2/10/12 Period recipes where you are to break the pot to remove the food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/breakng-t-pot-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com