[Sca-cooks] A&S Display at Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium VI

Sue Gilbert viscountessshava at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 19:41:38 PDT 2014

Posting for the event

Good Gentles:

There will be an area set aside for bardic, cooking & brewing items to be displayed at the Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium VII all day Saturday and Sunday Aug 30/31. Drop-off time for items will be at 10am Saturday and pickup items will be at 3pm Sunday. This is a great venue to share your work without the pressure of a competition. Works in progress are allowed. The populace are encouraged to leave comments and/or tokens for the creators of the works on display.

Suggestions for the display (none are required): bring a copy of your documentation, bring fabric or a tablecloth to put under your work, a stand for smaller items, and examples of tools and materials used to create the project (example of a display can be found at http://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/activities.html). Approximate space available: 40 in by 20 in. Please preregister in advance so we have the appropriate room needed for your display at lschneider18 at yahoo.com. We are looking forward to see your work!
Thank you!
THL Katerina Unru