[Sca-cooks] Holiday

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:41:54 PST 2014

Christianna said:
<<< I just experimented with my first steamed pudding a la Mrs. Cratchitt, and
it is wonderful!  I have to wait to make the hard sauce until I get to my
TDay destination >>>

Steamed puddings are post-period, Georgian, right? Do most steamed puddings use a hard sauce, or is that the most traditional?

<<< A windfall case of apples has contributed to a large pan of baked apples in
the oven right now. >>>

Did you just back the apples, or did you put other things in/on them?

<<< there is a large turkey in the fridge that will
be injected and spatchcocked (even I think that sounds dirty - and I know
I'm using perfectly appropriate cooking terminology ;) ) that will get
cooked up sometime over the weekend. >>>

Okay, what does it mean?

Stefan
We arrived too late at my MoLs. So I guess I will be eating Bacon and Bluecheese Dip and Bluecheese biscuits by myself in the next few days.
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris