[Sca-cooks] What should go in a cookery monograph?

Douglas Bell debell77840 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:38:11 PDT 2014

Greetings

It can include notes on variant meanings of words in the ingredient lists
and notes comparing period ingredients with possible equivalents in more
recent Japanese cooking.

An appendix with experiences of people who have prepared these recipes in
the society and issues encountered in such preparation is also useful.

Reenactors are not only interested in the historical texts. They wish to be
prepare these foods and experience the long lost taste of such dishes.

I look forward to seeing the monograph.

Magnus