[Sca-cooks] Green almond, fresh chickpeas

eloquent page books at TheEloquentPage.com
Sun Apr 12 10:02:15 PDT 2015

The walnut suckets call for green walnuts, and the fruit made into
suckets is usually described as "green fruit", so I assume that they
would have made suckets of green almonds as well.

Katherine