[Sca-cooks] Jenkins and Forthcoming Books

Sandra J. Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 10 07:57:06 PDT 2015

Sounds like his definition of "authentic" and ours don't overlap a whole lot.  Though if the original is included (I assume in translation) you would at least be able to see where things differed.  It might even be a selling point for his target audience: "see how hard it was originally, and those weird ingredients - but I've made it easy and tasty for you, and it's close enough!"

Sandra