[Sca-cooks] meat for feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:20:01 PDT 2015

Where did you find donkey meat so cheap? :-)

What is your projected menu? It’s been a while since I’ve seen a feast discussed here.

Stefan

<<< On a not so silly note I"ll be cooking the feast for our Crown Tournament
next month and just got the meat for the beef dish for 2.99/#  --- couldn't
beat the price.  Using chuck but since it is a long slow cooking it should
be just fine.  Glad it's coming up soon - we don't have any freezer space
left!

Shoshanah >>>
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com