[Sca-cooks] meat for feast

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:32:36 PDT 2015

Is donkey meat allowed in the US? Here is not any slaughterhouse who could
slaughter donkeys. I am making Palestinian kebbe with minced lambmeat and I
needed to buy my own grinder since it's not any butcher here who can do it
for me. They have severe restrictions to not blend cow and lamb in the same
grinder.
Ana