[Sca-cooks] Autumn cheese?

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 21:24:01 PDT 2015

Basically, spring cheeses were younger and lighter, fall cheeses more  aged.

Here are some modern takes on the idea:

"I  shall deal with them in the order of spring  cheese first, fall cheese
next, and will leave  the summer cheese to be dealt with last,"

_https://books.google.com/books?id=v1tOAAAAMAAJ&dq=%22spring%20cheese%22&pg=
PA211#v=onepage&q&f=false_
(https://books.google.com/books?id=v1tOAAAAMAAJ&dq="spring%20cheese"&pg=PA211#v=onepage&q&f=false)

http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/814454/best-spring-cheeses
-1
http://itsnotyouitsbrie.com/spring-cheese-keepin-it-fresh
http://blog.williams-sonoma.com/fall-cheese-plate/
http://www.cheeserank.com/culture/best-value-fall-cheeses-2014/

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Renaissance/sixteenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2015/08/french-bread-history.html

In a message dated 9/16/2015 8:46:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,