[Sca-cooks] Structure of an Elizabethan Feast?

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Fri Apr 22 14:49:12 PDT 2016

I suggest that you contact Lady Kathryn Perry and the "Dining with Lorenzo" crew in Hartshorn-Dale. Two years ago they put together a "Dining with Queen Elizabeth at Midsummer" event (http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.php?eid=2583). I was unable to attend, folks whose opinions I trust have told me they pulled off an amazing historically and seasonally accurate feast. Their contact information is in the event announcement.

-- Galefridus