[Sca-cooks] Free Online Course!

Christine Seelye-King Chefchristy at kingstaste.com
Tue Apr 26 17:54:33 PDT 2016

I don't mind that.  When I can get work as a Food Historian, I need to be able to have a broader range than pre-17th century.  The 18th and 19th centuries have been all the rage recently, what with Downton Abbey and Outlander, among others.  I have signed up, and am looking forward to it!
Christianna