[Sca-cooks] Anything going on ?

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:36:25 PDT 2016

Yes I would say just a little slow.  Getting ready for hunting, elk this
year instead of deer.  Once the meat is in the freezer, I will be planning
the menu for our last Hunters Feast in December.  After over 25 years, time
to let someone else ride that pony.  Last year was a request feast, so I
did what people had liked best and requested.  This year I am not getting
overly creative, but am hoping for a whole smoked baron of "elk".  Looks
like we will also have trout and salmon on the menu.

Aldyth