[Sca-cooks] I Tried a Medieval Diet, and also watered wine

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:54:18 PDT 2016

I am not any kind of a medical/biological expert, but there's at least one
study that indicates that watered wine inhibits bacterial growth:
http://www.ijaaonline.com/article/S0924-8579(05)00193-7/abstract
(You would have to pay to read the full article--actually, a detailed
Letter to the Editor--but the first page is visible and informative.)

Brighid ni Chiarain