[Sca-cooks] Lard and making piecrusts

Linda Barta lindaasb at centurylink.net
Sun Nov 27 20:18:27 PST 2016

Thank you for your clear definitions. My "local/heritage" understanding and teaching was lard=pig, suet=beef, tallow=sheep in general w/o getting into specific body locations. I agree about the flavor and texture differences.

Dagmar

Sent from my iPhone
Ours is not to rewrite history; but to learn from it to improve the future.