[Sca-cooks] Looking for some feedback on a new Florilegium format

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 16:45:12 PDT 2016

You can always do the display with HTML and provide a download link to the
PDF.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 9/4/2016 4:01:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,