[Sca-cooks] Looking for some feedback on a new Florilegium format

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:35:25 PDT 2016

Sonia said:
<<< Have you tried using a percentage width, rather than a pixel width?
IIRC, 100% should use all the remaining space after the set width for
the sidebar. >>>

Oh. I wasn’t aware of that. My html knowledge is minimal and most dates from earlier HTML.

Thanks.

I’m hoping that making the entire file a PDF will solve the size problem. See my earlier message for an example.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris