[Sca-cooks] So... here's a challenge I'm taking on

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Mon Sep 12 08:24:06 PDT 2016

I should have replied with a comment about this:

"The carrageenan is probably a sensitivity to the sulphides.  It's a protein
binder so it shows up in a number of things other than dairy.  Be sure to
check the label on processed food.  Some of the organic brands leave it out,
and would be useable."

I was surprised, once I started looking at the information online, that it
is often not listed in the ingredients because it is used in 'processing'.
So I am determined to be extra-vigilant. Luckily the diner has been living
with the sensitivity for a very long time and has already given me a couple
of lists on dairy-type products she can tolerate.

Hrothny