[Sca-cooks] true medieval bread recipes

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 12:06:12 PDT 2016

Just looked. Don't really see any.

Just to be clear, I mean bread. Plain bread. Not pastry (like a  raston),
not a stuffed or flavored bread, just plain old bread. If you  count Platina
as medieval instead of Renaissance, just maybe. Otherwise, I don't  know of
any nor see any in the Florilegium.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 9/20/2016 12:00:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,