[Sca-cooks] An SCA feast

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Sep 20 12:31:48 PDT 2016

He's in the Meridies OP, but you have to chase out to individual names to
find him.  His AoA is 1986 and his court hat is from 1996 (IIRC). He holds a
number of lesser service awards.  He's an artist (with a Blackfox award) and
he is involved in an attempt to crowd fund a food truck.  He does not appear
to have any papers or presentations online.  The closest thing to a CV is a
mention of graduating from culinary school and working in various jobs in
the industry in the crowd funding proposal.

He appears to be located in the Barony of Iron Mountain, Birmingham, AL.

Bear

Um, yes. I looked for him in the OP, and he's not there , in SCA or
kingdom levels. Looked in Meridies and Glenn Abhinn, and nothing. Does
anyone here know him?

And I usually have pretty good Google-fu, but was really not able to
turn up anything indicating that he's a culinary historian either. I
suppose it's not a restricted term, like a PhD or anything, but as Jim
suggests, there should be something there.

I would also think that if he were a professional, he would not have
been so rude to Stefan.

Liutgard