[Sca-cooks] Culinary Historians on LinkedIn

Christine Seelye-King Chefchristy at kingstaste.com
Tue Sep 20 16:53:39 PDT 2016

I mentioned this in another thread but didn't want it to get lost.  I
started a Culinary Historians group over on LinkedIn a few years ago.  It is
quiet, mostly me posting interesting articles that come up about various
food history topics, but every once in a while someone will talk about their
current project.  Members range all over the world, many work for museums or
are teachers, some are amateur history buffs.  A few are SCA, but this is
not an SCA group.

Please find me on LinkedIn - Christine Seelye-King, and do a search for
Culinary Historians in the Groups area and join up!  I would love for some
other folks to get on there and use it the way we've always used this group.
(Ok, maybe not the peeps discussions, but I think cuskynoles would be fair
game!)

Christianna