[Sca-cooks] An SCA feast

Nazirah Garrison nazirah.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:52:25 PDT 2016

And to address this point "in Meridies , a"period" feast is usually
announced as such , with attendant documentation presented before hand...."

it is in my experience, not true.  Yes, we have documented feasts where
everything gets documented as if its an A&S entry, but all of the feasts
I've cooked, or have had significant involvement in cooking (either as a
co-chef or kitchen hand), the recipes have been period.