[Sca-cooks] Your top three books

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:50:43 PDT 2016

My library seems to be sorely lacking.  I have plenty of cookbooks and I
use the Internet but I do not personally own many historical books,
manuscripts or collections that focus on the foods of a particular region.

I'm all over the place.  I love Middle Eastern, Indian, Russian, Baltic,
Balkan, European, English, just about everything.

My family is always asking for ideas for gift giving.  So, here is my
question:  what three resources can't you live without or would like to
have in your own collection?

You don't have to limit yourself as to price.  Both reasonably and
unreasonably priced will be appreciated.

Thank you

Shoshanah