[Sca-cooks] Off topic heat diffuser

Arianwen caer_mab at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 22:44:19 PDT 2017

I find myself in new home with "gas hob". And of course I had gotten rid of any old diffusers after 13 years with electric (can't believe I was in one place that long)

So I peruse the Amazon offers and thought I'd ask, do you have on you like or dislike brand etc

(I find offerings in cast iron, aluminum and stainless steel, solid plates, ones with holes etc.

Would be interested in any discussion ( love this list for that!)

"outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx