[Sca-cooks] Survey of 6th Century Chinese Vinegars

Alec Story avs38 at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 15 14:58:36 PST 2018

Are you referring to _A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval
Chinese_ by Paul Kroll?  That's my primary dictionary and, as far as I
know, the only one in English in existence.  It includes reconstructed
Middle Chinese rimes.

If there's another Literary Chinese to English dictionary out there I'd
love to hear about it.