[Sca-cooks] cast iron pans

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:17:55 PDT 2019

yes.  You can reseason (and should periodically) - there are many you-tube
videos on how to do it.  We have a large collection of cast iron pans and
periodically reseason them.
Do not use them to make potstickers - my husband killed or has nearly
killed one of my pans by using it for potstickers - the shock of adding the
water to steam them is cracking the cast iron.

Shoshanah