[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Books

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:02:34 PST 2019

Oh! Thank you, Bear.

I had stopped getting the Edward R. Hamilton Bookseller's newspaper catalogs or looking at their site, because I tend to buy lots of books that way (not all on food). Any look through the catalog and I find lots and lots of books I want to read, and who knows when I will see some of these again.  But I haven't had the money to spare for this. :-)  Did I mention I have more books than bookshelf space?

I guess it is one of my weaknesses.

Now to see if any are left, or if you all have gotten there first. :-)

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris