[Sca-cooks] Yoo-Hoo??? (WAS: Re: cast iron pans)

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 00:10:02 PDT 2019

Wonderful news sorry not able to help you with tech stuff but should you
not contact other ppl who can help you? Gunter other ones?
Ana

fre 17 maj 2019 kl. 03:47 skrev Stefan li Rous <stefanlirous at gmail.com>:

> On May 16, 2019, at 6:21 PM, Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > my momvan died a month ago, so i was without a vehicle as my husband is
> the one that has the functioning car, then my mom's estate settled so i
> went shopping and bought a replacement momvan.
>
> Why do you call it a momvan?
> >
> > cookingwise, i managed to find my copy of Cariadoc's redacted recipes
> but not the compendium of reprints so I have been working on plotting out a
> week of period food for a long camping event to ave a nice periodesque
> experience. Haven't really had any questions, at least so far =)
>
> Any interesting redactions?
>
> As some may have found out, the Florilegium is now down. Apparently the
> guy whose server farm/location where the Florilegium server has died and
> that is complicating things. In addition, my friend who owns the server
> hardware and who has been hosting the Florilegium is on a cruise in Alaska
> right now, so a bit out of reach.
>
> Several months ago, I did buy some space on Host Gator, originally to move
> the Florilegium there under Wordpress. However, that hasn't been proceeding
> well, so I plan to start moving the Florilegium over there as a website,
> but I've got figure out how to get FTP access to the site, which username
> and password to use etc.
>
> I will eventually get the domain names moved around. Right now that site
> is at  http://www.florilegium-test.org <http://www.florilegium-test.org/>
> .
>
> Stefan
>
> --------
>    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com

https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci