[Sca-cooks] Onion Leaves with Beef

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:18:52 PDT 2020

A rullad is a roll. In Swedish its called rullad I guess it’s the same
German word.
Ana

On Mon, 4 May 2020 at 01:15, Stefan li Rous <stefanlirous at gmail.com> wrote:

> I forget to check the SCA-Cooks maillist, and find you all have been
> posting here for a couple of weeks. Sigh.
>
> Bear said:
> <<< the recipe could also be a roulade similar to Szuz tekercsek or Rinder
> rouladen.>>>
>
> I guess I'm still a beginning cook/foodie. What is a "roulade"?, a "Szuz
> tekercsek" or a "Rinder rouladen"? I guess they are German, but...
>
> Thanks,
>   Stefan
> --------
>    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com

https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci